AIPVT 2021 Application Form
1. Candidates can apply for AIPVT 2021 “Online” only. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
2. Submission of Online Application Form may be made on Council’s website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in only.
3. Instructions for filling Online Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin.
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on Council’s website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
4. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence :
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form.
- Proof of fee paid
- Identical Photograph uploaded on the Online Application Form – 8 passport size and 4 postcard size
- Copy of Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who are claiming seats under 15% All India Quota
5. Candidate must ensure that E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form are his / her own or parent’s as all information / communication will be sent by the VCI through E-mail on E-mail address or SMS on given Mobile No. only. Candidate himself / herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information / communication due to wrong E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form. Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile No. and E-mail address of Coaching Centre in their Online Application Form.
Instruction for filling AIPVT 2021 online Application Form :
Read the “Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form of AIPVT 2021”.
1. Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
2. How to Fill up Application Form – Replica of Application Form. Download it to acquaint themselves with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
3. Follow following 5 ( Five ) steps to Apply Online :
- Step – 1 : Fill in the Registration Page
- Step – 2 : Fill in the Application Form and Note Down the Registration No.
- Step – 3 : Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Signature of Parents / Guardians, Thumb Impression and Self Declaration ( in case of candidates belong to Jammu & Kashmir ) in JPG.
- Step – 4 : Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card or by e-challan
- Step – 5 : Print Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
AIPVT 2021 Application Form Status
Information regarding the list of registered applications of candidates received with fees will be put on the Council’s website on July, 2021 along with their Roll Nos. and centres. The candidature of the candidate, whose fees has not been received upto prescribed last date, will not be considered for the examination.
- Proof of fee paid ( Photocopy of the e-challan ( candidate’s copy ), if fees paid through e-challan or Photocopy of transaction slip if fees paid through Debit / Credit card ). In case, the fee has not been remitted within the prescribed last date, the application would be treated unsuccessful and it shall not be considered.
- Print out of the Confirmation Page.
- No request regarding non – receipt of Online Application Form would be entertained by the Council after July, 2016.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Council’s website regularly for latest updates.
AIPVT 2021 Admit Card
The candidate has to download his / her Admit Card along with proforma for pasting of postcard size photograph from the Council’s website w.e.f. July, 2021 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- One postcard size photograph ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ) should be pasted on the proforma dowloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to the Invigilator at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- One passport size photograph ( same as uploaded on the Online Application Form ) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during AIPVT Examination.
- Candidates who will not bring the downloaded proforma with postcard size photograph pasted and one passport size photograph will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his / her disqualification.
- Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPVT 2021 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Veterinary College is over.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons ( including indistinct / doubtful photographs / unsigned Applications ) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
AIPVT 2021 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration||14th March, 2018 to
28th March, 2018 upto 5:00 PM
|2||Last date of receipt of downloaded |
application in the Joint Controller
of Technical Examinations Office,
|7th April, 2018 upto 5:00 PM|
|3||Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website||4th June, 2018 to
8th June, 2018
|4||Date of Examination||9th June, 2018|
|5||Publication of Result||20th June, 2018|
|6||Downloading Score Cards from the website||21st June, 2018 to
30th June, 2018
|7||Online filing of options||21st June, 2018 to
28th June, 2018
|8||1st Allotment||2nd July, 2018|
|9||Admission ( 1st allotment )||4th July, 2018 &
5th July, 2018
|10||Rearranging higher options||9th July, 2018 to
10th July, 2018, 5:00 PM
|11||2nd Allotment||13th July, 2018|
|12||Admission ( 2nd allotment )||18th July, 2018 &
19th July, 2018
|13||Rearranging higher options||20th July, 2018 &
21st July, 2018 , 5:00 PM
|14||3rd Allotment||26th July, 2018|
|15||Admission ( 3rd allotment )||30th July, 2018|
Note : The entire application process of AIPVT 2016 is online, including uploading of Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Parents/ Guardians Signature,Thumb Impression, Self Declaration in respect of candidates belonging to the State of Jammu & Kashmir. Therefore, the candidates are NOT REQUIRED TO SEND any document(s) to VCI through Post / Fax / By Hand.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.