BHU MD MS Entrance Exam 2020
Banaras Hindu University invites applications from the eligible candidates for MD / MS Course admission for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
There is no separate entrance examination. Candidates who have appeared and qualified NEET PG are eligible for admission based on their rank Examination.
Duration of the courses
MD / MS- Three years from the date of admission.
BHU MD MS Eligibility 2020
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign Medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- Candidates who have studied / passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India ( under central poolseats ) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test. However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination ( MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI ), is undergoing 12 month compulsory rotating internship / practical training shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2020.
- No request for relaxation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date in the online application System shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of admission in IMS BHU.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2018 will be 31st October, 2020. The Colleges recognized after this date will not considered.
- Registration with MCI / State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling and admission in IMS BHU.
- Candidate who has completed PG course in one subject is not eligible to do PG another Subject.
- Candidate only who has passed MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU in December, 2019 ( Supplementary batch by 31st March, 2020 ) and has completed compulsory rotatory internship before 31st March, 2020 will be considered for admission to PG course 2020 in IMS, BHU internal quota pool provided candidate has appeared and qualified NEET PG 2020 examination. Internal Candidates who are already pursuing PG course under BHU internal quota / passed MBBS in academic year 2015 – 2016 are not eligible for admission to PG course 2018 under BHU internal quota.
- Number of PG Seats ( MD / MS ) offered to applicants are those which left over PG seats after seat allotment to internal students. So status of seat and number of seat will only be known after final round of counselling to internal students.
BHU MD MS Seats 2020
- There are total of 134 seats for PG courses; out of which 67 seats have been given to all India quota for Online counseling for which one may visit MCC website. However remaining 67 seats are for internal students of BHU who have qualified NEET PG 2020; left over seats of this internal quota will be offered to external students as per rank in NEET PG 2020.
BHU MD MS Application Form 2020
- All candidates have to apply to Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU Varanasi to seek admission to PG course of Institute of Medical Sciences. Application will be available online at www.bhu.ac.in/ims/ ; www.formzero.in/imsbhu.
- There is no separate entrance examination. Candidates who have appeared and qualified NEET PG 2018 are eligible for admission based on their rank in the above examination.
- Those candidates who have not qualified NEET PG 2020 need not apply.
- Those who are ranked NEET PG 2020 result and those not ranked but qualified in above examination are eligible for application. Candidate has to upload the score card of NEET PG 2020.
BHU 2020 MD / MS Application Processing Fee
UR / OBC = ₹ 1500/-; SC / ST / PH = ₹ 1000/- to be deposited online gateway provided by Union Bank of India. There is also provision of Offline deposit of fees. However, a copy of Bank deposit challan ( original ) is to be sent along with application print out by post or scanned copy by email firstname.lastname@example.org giving application details.
BHU MD MS 2020 Important Dates
|1||Starting Date of Online Application Form||August, 2020|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||August, 2020|
|3||BHU MD MS 2020||Based on NEET PG|
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh,
India – 221005.
Telephone no : 0542 – 2367568, 2307500
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.bhu.ac.in/ims/
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.