BVP CET 2021 Entrance Exam
Bharati Vidhyapeeth University Common Entrance Test ( BVP CET ) invites admission Application for B.Pharm & Pharm.D programs for the academic session 2021– 2022.
BVP CET 2021 Eligibility
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- “Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate for admission to first year of degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC ( Std.XII ) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject AND Secured minimum 45% marks ( minimum 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Person with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State ) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject added together ( Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition ) ”
- Candidates who have appeared or who are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been as yet declared can also appear for this entrance test provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- The candidate claiming seats under 15% supernumerary quota reserved for NRI’s, Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign National should apply directly to the Registrar Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. Their merit will be decided according to the marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and one of the following subjects that is Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Sciences and must have passed in English subject.
- The candidate must have appeared for the All India Entrance Test i.e. PHARMUG – 2021 conducted by this University Candidates who have passed Diploma course in Pharmacy ( ER 1991 ) with minimum of 45% marks from AICTE approved colleges from Maharashtra State or its equivalent will also be eligible for the admission to First Year B.Pharm. ( I Semester ) course.
- Candidates appearing in the II year of Diploma in Pharmacy examination will also be eligible for appearing in PHARMUG – 2021.
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmcy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Candidate appering in H.S.C. or Second Year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appering in Pharm.D. 2011.
Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
The annual intake of First Year B.Pharm. course is 100 students, out of these 60 seats are in the grant-in-aid division and remaining 40 seats are under non-grant division. All the students admitted through PHARMUG 2018 examination will be admitted on seats approved by Pharmacy council of India and AICTE.
BVP CET 2021 Reservation Seats
|1||Scheduled caste and S.C. converts to Buddhism||( SC )||01||08|
|2||Scheduled Tribes||( ST )||02||04|
|3||Vimukta jati||( VJ )||03||02|
|4||Nomadic Tribes||( NT1 )||04||02|
|5||Nomadic Tribes||( NT2 )||05||02|
|6||Nomadic Tribes||( NT3 )||06||01|
|7||Other Backward Classes||( OBC )||07||11|
- Only those candidates who belong to categories or classes which have been recognized as Backward in Maharashtra State will be considered eligible for admissions to the seats reserved for the respective category as mentioned above. Such candidates will be required to submit Caste / Tribe certificates, as well as Caste / Tribe validity Certificates.
- The candidates belonging to the creamy layers in the categories E, F, and G mentioned above, should note that they will not be considered eligible for admissions to the seats reserved for these categories.
- A candidate seeking admission to a reserved seat under the categories E, F, and G mentioned above, will have to produce a certificate in the name of his parents / guardian indicating whether they belong to the creamy layer or not. This certificate should be submitted alongwith application form.
- A specific number of seats are reserved for the children of Defence Service Personnel, as well as for those who are physically handicapped. Only those candidates who come under these categories will be considered eligible for admissions to these seats.
- 5-4-1 Children of Defence Personnel : 5 % seats of total annual intake are reserved for children of Defence Service Personnel and of Ex-service personnel. The distribution of these seats is as follows
|1||Children of Ex-service Personnel||08||01|
|2||Children of Active Defence Personnel||09||02|
The candidates claiming admissions to the seats reserved under these categories will be required to produce a certificate from an appropriate authority, either Commandant or an officer equivalent to that rank or Zilla Sainik Board. It must also be noted that the children of only those Defence Service personnel who have been in active service for atleast five years will be considered eligible for admissions to these reserved seats. However, the children of those Defence Service Personnel, who have been permanently disabled or had been killed in action will be considered eligible for admissions to these seats eventhough they do not fulfil this requirement.
One Percent seats of the total annual intake are reserved for the candidates who are physically handicapped. The claim of such a candidate for a seat will be considered only if he submits a proof of his disability in the form of a certificate, issued by the medical Board / Civil Surgeon of the District / Medical Superintendent of Government Medical College or Director, All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Mumbai. The Medical Board will do the verification of the disability at the places designated by Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
Non Grant Division
Out of Intak for 40 seats in the Non Grand division, 15% seats are reserved for Foreign / NRI ( Non-ResidentIndian ) / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit category students. Candidates seeking admission to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO / OCI / Merit Category Students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the PHARMUG 2021.
Intake Capacity : 30 seats.
15% seats are reserved for Foreign / NRI ( Non-Resident-Indian ) / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit category students. Candidates seeking admission to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO Merit Category Students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the PHARMUG 2018.
BVP CET 2021 Exam Centres
- New Delhi
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.