Important : Chettinad University DM MCh Entrance Exam will be based on NEET SS 2020.
Chettinad University DM MCh Entrance Exam 2020
Chettinad University Admissions to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Medicine Doctor of Medicine ( DM ) & Master of Chirurgiae ( MCh ) Courses for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
Chettinad University DM MCh 2020 Course Duration
- The period of training for obtaining DM / MCh Degrees shall be 3 completed years.
Doctor of Medicine ( DM )
|D.M. ( Cardiology )||3 Years||2|
|D.M. ( Neurology )||3 Years||1|
|D.M. ( Neonatology )||3 Years||1|
|D.M. ( Medical Gastroenterology )||3 Years||1|
Master of Chirurgiae ( MCh )
|M.Ch. ( Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery )||3 Years||2|
|M.Ch. ( Neuro Surgery )||3 Years||1|
|M.Ch. ( Urology )||3 Years||1|
Chettinad University DM MCh Eligibility 2020
Candidates should possess Post Graduate M.D. / M.S. or its equivalent recognized Degree for D.M. / M.Ch. courses respectively as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
|S.No||Area of Specialization||Prior requirement|
|1||DM ( Cardiology )||MD ( General Medicine ), MD ( Paediatrics ),
MD ( Respiratory Medicine )
|2||DM ( Neurology )||MD ( General Medicine ), MD ( Paediatrics )|
|3||DM ( Neonatology )||MD ( Paediatrics )|
|4||DM ( Medical Gastroenterology )||MD ( General Medicine )|
|5||MCh ( Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery )||MS ( General Surgery )|
|6||MCh ( Neuro Surgery )||MS ( General Surgery )|
|7||MCh ( Urology )||MS ( General Surgery )|
Candidates should have obtained permanent registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils. Candidates should produce the additional qualification registration certificate of their post graduate degree from the Medical Council of India or the respective State Medical Council.
- All other conditions as laid by the Medical Council of India will apply.
- Candidates who have obtamied PG degree from medical colleges not recognized by the MCI are not eligible.
Chettinad University DM MCh 2020 Exam Scheme
- All the candidates seeking admission should appear for the All India Level Common Entrance Examination conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research & Education.
- Chettinad University Entrance Examination question paper will consists of 180 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects of M.B.B.S. Degree Course and specalities concerned ( broad and higher ).
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 3 hours.
- Candidates should report at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry textual material, printed or written, bits of paper or any prohibited materials such as mobile phones, calculator, paging device or electronic gadget inside the examination hall. If anyone happens to bring any of these items the same should be deposited outside the examination hall solely at the risk of the candidates.
- Candidates should maintain silence in the examination hall.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.