JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing Online Application Form
JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing Online Application Form Available Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. ( Any other mode of application will not be accepted. )
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line B.Sc / P.B.D / M.SC / M.P.H / Ph.D Courses admission – 2021”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing Application Fee
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|General ( UR ) & P- UR||₹ 1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P-OBC||₹ 1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST & P-SC||₹ 1,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted From Application Fees|
JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing Hall Tickets
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 2nd week of June, 2021 10:00 AM onwards. ( Tentative )
- The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- No change in the category / age / name / DOB ( Date of Birth ) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall not be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their hall ticket which is mandatory for admission / counseling.
- Candidates will Not be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing Admission Procedure
Admission to all candidates is based on the merit, category of the candidates, and the availability of seats at the time of counseling. All candidates should report on due date mentioned in their admission letter failing which, they will forfeit the right of admission. At any time, if the competent authorities find that admission has been offered based on false / incorrect information / documents and suppression of relevant facts, educational qualification or quota, the admission offered or the admission already completed shall be cancelled, irrespective of the stage of study of that course. Further, legal proceedings will also be initiated against such candidates for such action / (s). Hence, Candidates are warned against indulging in such action / (s), in their own interest. All parents are also requested to make note of the above provision, and take due care and diligence, in all matters concerning admission to the courses. Normally no candidate will be admitted to the B.Sc courses beyond 30th September of the year of the admission.
JIPMER 2021 BSc Nursing Important Dates
|1||Online Registration from||4th week of April, 2021|
|2||Online Registration closes on||4th week of May, 2021|
|3||Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website
www.jipmer.edu.in ( The Hall Tickets will be
made available through Internet download Only
and Not by Post )
|2nd week of June, 2021|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||4th week of June, 2021|
|5||Expected date of publication of Merit List||July, 2021|
|Counseling for Choosing B.Sc Courses|
|6||First Counseling ( Tentative )||2nd week of July, 2021|
|7||Second Counseling ( Tentative )||3rd week of August, 2021|
|8||Third Counseling ( Tentative )||2nd week of September, 2021|
|9||Final Counseling ( Tentative )||3rd week of September, 2021|
|10||Close of Admissions for B.Sc Courses 2021 Session||Last week of September, 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.