JIPMER MD MS 2021 Counselling
- The list of candidates who qualify for counseling should report at venue, date and time mentioned in the website at the time of declaration of results.
- Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counseling apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
- The Candidate should submit the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original Hall Ticket with seal of the Invigilator
- Rank letter
- Proof of Registration as OCI ( in case of Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) ) .
- Certificate showing the date of birth.
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate obtained from the Institute last attended.
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended.
- MBBS degree or Provisional Pass certificate
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration Certificate. ( Permanent Medical Registration Certificate should be produced at the time of joining the course ) .
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be
- Undertaking by the Candidate regarding his / her caste. ( format issued at the time of admission )
- Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure II along with last three years Income Tax returns of the parents and designation, class group status of their Service if parent’s are employed in Govt. / Public / Sector / Banks / Corporations duly certified by their Head of Office .
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe certificate recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar as per the model form in the Annexure III of the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
- Certificate from the Institute last studied, stating that the degree obtained by him / her from that Institute is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Passport size colour photo – 4 Nos.
- The detection of any discrepancy in the caste certificate shall entail cancellation of registration even after admission to the course. This is as per the provisions made by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No.36033 / 4 / 97-Estt. ( RES ) dated: 25 Jult, 2003 and No.36011 / 3 / 2005-Estt. ( RES ) dated: 09-9-2005 respectively. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate. Certificate from any other person / authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
( The Original Certificates will be retained in the Academic Section and returned only after the candidate completes the course or if relieved in mid-way for any reason ).
If the candidates’ Biometric finger print, Image and Certificates are found in order, He / She is eligible to attend the counselling. It is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present i.e in person for counseling on the day.
No request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained. If a candidate fails to come for counseling in person, he/ she will be marked as absent.
Adequate number of Candidates shall be called from eligible candidates from all the categories so that Roster Point is not blocked for lack of attendance.
Counseling ( including final counseling ) will be done according to the category rank ( UR / INST / OBC / SC / ST / OPH ) i.e as per the Roster Point allocation method. Production of all original certificates as per list vide prospectus is mandatory. Candidates without Original / Bonafide certificates shall not be entertained to participate in counseling.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.