NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma Entrance Application 2021
How to Apply
The Application form will be available from the official website of www.nbe.edu.in.
The online registration & scheduling for NEET PG 2021 will be announced
- ₹2750/- ( For SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates )
- ₹3750/- ( For General /OBC candidates )
The above exam fee is inclusive of examination fees and Information Bulletin. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at NEET-PG website for information.
How to pay
The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. For more information, please visit the website www.nbe.edu.in.
Candidates remaining absent from the examination or declared ineligible will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for NEET PG 2021 is rejected / candidature is found to be ineligible or candidate is unable to appear in the examination.
Submission of Application Form
The online registration and scheduling process for NEET PG 2021 for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma courses for 2021 academic session is available at NEET PG website www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given and overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date. At the end of Registration and Scheduling process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgement, this acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered Email ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgment constitutes the Admit Card cum Confirmation Slip. All fields marked* in the online registration form are mandatory.
Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
Candidates must preserve hard copy of application form ( confirmation page ) till the end of counseling process as details mentioned in acknowledgement form will be required by selected candidates for Registration for online counseling for allotment of PG seat under All India 50% Quota.
- Candidate should make sure all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
- Online information provided by candidates like name of candidate, contact / address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, domicile etc during online registration and scheduling process for NEET PG 2021 will be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in information provided by the candidates after the registration window.
- NBE does not edit / modify / alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online registration under any circumstances. Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information provided by them during online registration till the end of Registration Window. Any request for change in information there after will not be entertained and candidates will have to approach the concerned counseling authority for the same.
NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma 2021 Important Dates
|1||Online registration starts from||will be updated soon|
|2||Last date of applications||will be updated soon|
|3||Availability of admit card||will be updated soon|
|4||Date of NEET PG examination||11th September 2021|
|5||Declaration of NEET PG result||will be updated soon|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.