NIUM 2021 Entrance Exam
National Institute of Unani Medicine invites applications for admission to the Mahire Tib MD Unani & Mahire Jarahat MS Unani to the following Courses for the year 2021 – 2022.
National Institute of Unani Medicine 2021 MD MS Subjects :
- Moalajat ( Medicine )
- Ilmul Advia ( Pharmacology )
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib ( PSM )
- Niswan wa Qabalat ( OBG )
- Ilmul Saidla ( Unani Pharmacy )
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya ( Basic Principles )
- Ilaj – bit – Tadbeer ( Regimenal Therapy )
- Jarahat ( Surgery )
NIUM 2021 MD MS Course Duration
- National Institute of Unani Medicine total duration of the Mahire Tib MD Unani & Mahire Jarahat MS Unani courses will be of Three Years.
NIUM MD MS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A Candidate must have obtained the Kamile Tib o Jarahat ( BUMS ) degree or any other degree in Unani Medicine as recognized by CCIM and must have completed 06 months / 12 months internship / house job as the case may be, on or before September, 2021 i.e. the last date for applying for MD ( Unani ) through Online. The right of admission of any candidate, who has not completed the internship by September, 2021, stands automatically cancelled and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
NIUM 2021 MD MS Seats
No. of Seats ( Provisional )
|Moalajat ( Medicine )||08|
|Llmul Advia ( Pharmacology )||08|
|Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib ( PSM )||07|
|Niswan wa Qabalat ( OBG )||07|
|Llmul Saidla ( Unani Pharmacy )||04|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya ( Basic Principles )||04|
|Llaj bit Tadbeer ( Regimenal Therapy )||05|
|Jarahat ( Surgery )||04|
NIUM 2021 Seats Reservation
- Presently two seats are reserved for Foreign National Students ( One for BIMSTEC Countries and the other for other countries ). The students nominated by Central Government under this Category will be admitted directly, on the recommendation of ICCR, New Delhi. They will not be required to appear in the Entrance Test. Seats for foreign students are subsumed in the total No. of seats.
- Four seats are reserved under Government of India ( GOI ) Nomination category, one each in Moalajat, Ilmul Advia, Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib & Niswan wa Qabalat. Under this category the Teachers / Medical Officers working in any Government organisation, nominated by Government of India, will be admitted directly in NIUM. They will not be required to appear in the Entrance Test. No application will be entertained by NIUM for nomination under this category.
- The seats remaining vacant if any, under GOI nomination category due to non – availability of Teachers / Medical Officers ( In – service ), nominated by Government of India, will be filled up by the candidates who belong to the deficient states. However, such candidates will have to appear in the Entrance Test and obtain the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for admissions in this category. The candidates belonging to deficient states** will be admitted subject to availability ofthe seats under this category only, and from the merit list of the Entrance test, prepared separately for this category. The applications of such candidates should also be forwarded by the concerned state government.
- Besides the above categories, reservations will be given to SC, ST, P.W.D, OBC ( not belonging to creamy layer ), and to any other category, as per the guidelines of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
- OBC ( Non creamy layer ) candidates applying for the seat reserved for OBC should submit with his / her application a copy of the certificate regarding his / her ‘OBC’ status & non creamy layer status issued on or before the closing date for receipt of application form as per advertisement. The certificate should be submitted as per the format given in GI DOPT OM No.36033/28/94-Estt(Res) dt.02/07/1992, OBC certificate obtained after the due date for receipt of application form that is September, 2021 shall not be considered. In case any candidate written as OBC Category and not forwarding / enclosing the certificate as required in the prescribed format, he / she shall be considered as General Candidate.
- In case of non-availability of the eligible candidates in any of the above reservation categories, the vacant seats will be filled up from the General Merit list, prepared on the basis of the performance in Entrance Test.
- The candidate is having right to choose only one category for reservation.
- The candidates are required to see the website of the Institute for any further notification and modifications in this regard.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.