PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Entrance Exam
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research ( PGIMER ) invites admission Application for M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology programs for the academic session 2020 – 2021.
PGIMER MSc ( MLT ) Courses Duration
- The duration of the courses in Two Academic Years.
The admission to M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Courses Sr.No. 1 to 13 in different subjects is restricted only for sponsored / deputed Candidates.
|S.No||Name of Courses|
|1||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Haematology|
|2||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Cytopathology|
|3||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Immunopathology|
|4||M.Sc. Medical Technology Bacteriology & Mycology|
|5||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Virology|
|6||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Parasitology|
|7||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Pharmacology|
|8||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Biotechnology|
|9||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Histopathology|
|10||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Transfusion Medicine|
|11||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Biochemistry|
|12||M.Sc. Medical Technology Radiotherapy|
|13||M.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis|
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Eligibility
M.Sc. Medical Technology ( Radiodiagnosis )
- B.Sc. with diploma in Radiography from a University / Institute recognized by this Institute and having cleared with at least 55% marks in each exam and three years experience as a technician in the concerned subject. ( or )
- B.Sc. Medical Technology degree ( X-ray / Radiology / Radiotherapy ) from a University / Institute recognized by this Institute with at least 55% marks and three years experience as a technician in the subject concerned.
M.Sc. Medical Technology ( Radiotherapy )
- B.Sc. Medical Technology ( Radiology or Radiotherapy ) from a University / Institute recognized by this Institute with atleast 55% marks and three years experience as a technician in the concerned subject.
For Remaining M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology courses ( from Sr. No. 1 to 11 )
- B.Sc. or B.Sc. Medical Technology degree from a University / Institute recognized by this Institute with at least 55% marks and three years experience as a technician in the subject in which admission is sought from a teaching research Institute / Hospital after obtaining qualification of B.Sc. or B.Sc. Medical Technology.
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Reservation Seats
- Seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes / OBC only for M.Sc Courses in accordance with the decision of the governing body of the Institute.
- No emolumnets / scholarship or any other financial assistance is provided by the Institute to the candidates admitted to M.Sc MLT courses.
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Online Application Form
- After opening the PGIMER website.www.pgimer.edu.in the candidate will open the Online Application Form available on the website and fill up various columns.
- After filling up all the columns, the candidate will generate Challan Form and deposit the requisite fee in any Branch of State Bank of India anywhere in India. After that the candidate fill the Challan Form No. / I-collect No. in the Application Form.
- The candidate will fill Online Application form, upload latest scanned photograph and signature in available space on the Online Application Form.
- Roll numbers and Admit cards will be issued to only those candidates who found complete in all respects.
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Application Fee
- For all Categories : ₹ 1000 / –
All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees in any State Bank of India branch by filling the challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh ( Examination ) , in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319. The candidates can also pay their fee through i-collect service No. 32222954695.
Dates for submission of online applications and Generation of Challan forms / payment from i-collect is from May, 2020 however State Bank of India will accept the fees of those applicants whose challan form is generated on or before May, 2020.
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Selection Process
- All candidates who fulfill the required qualifications mentioned above shall appear in a theory paper containing 50 multiple choice objective type questions carrying 100 marks.
- Merit list of candidates based on their performance in examination will be prepared. The candidates who secure atleast 50% marks in the theory examination will only qualify for admission. The candidates will be called for interview strictly in the order of merit based on their marks in the theory examination.The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be three times of the total number of seats to be filled provided the candidate qualify the examination with the above mentioned procedure.
- The candidates will be interviewed by the selection committee appointed by the Institute for the purpose which will select the candidates found suitable for admission.The interview with the selection committee is mandatory and will not carry any mark.
NB : There will be negative marking to the tune of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the theory paper.
If two or more candidates obtained equal marks in the entrance examination then inter-se merit for selection to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following
- A candidate who has made more attempts in passing B.Sc / B.Sc. Medical Technology examination would rank junior to the candidate who has made lesser attempts.
- If attempts made in passing of B.Sc. / B.Sc. Medical Technology examinations are also the same, then candidate who has obtained higher marks in B.Sc. / B.Sc.Medical Technology examination would rank senior to a candidate obtaining lesser marks.
- If attempts made in passing B.Sc. / B.Sc. Medical Technology examinations and the marks obtained in B.Sc. / B.Sc. Medical Technology examinations are also same,then the candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate junior in age.
NB: The admission to the course is initially made on probation for a period of three months. At the end of 3 months, if the performance of the candidate is not found to be satisfactory, his / her admission may be cancelled.
The candidates from SC / ST category having 15 years of regular service, who wish to pursue M.Sc. Medical Technology course of the Institute, as an in-service candidate for the purpose of eligibility for admission to Medical Technology course of the Institute, accorded for relaxation of 5% marks in the B.Sc. Medical Technology Degree to the candidates.
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Results
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Exam Date
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research MSc ( MLT ) 2020 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 14th June, 2020
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Result Date
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Result Date : PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Results will be Declared on 20th June, 2020
Please keep watching this page, to check your PGIMER MSc ( MLT ) Results 2020…
PGIMER 2020 MSc ( MLT ) Important Dates
|1||Date of PGIMER 2018 Entrance Examination||8th July, 2018 ( Sunday ) at 10:00 A.M|
|2||Declaration of PGIMER 2018 Result||9th July, 2018 ( Monday ) at 11:00 A.M|
|3||PGIMER 2018 Counseling||11th July, 2018 ( Wednesday ) at 3:00 PM|
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
Sector – 12, Chandigarh – 160012,
Telephone No : 0172 – 2755569,
Fax : 0172 – 2744401, 2744376,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.pgimer.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.