National Institute of Siddha MD 2020 Application Form
National Institute of Siddha MD Application Forms can be downloaded from the website www.nischennai.org.
Candidate have to pay the application Fee of ₹ 1250/- ₹ 900/- for SC / ST.
Demand draft for ₹ 1250/- ( Rupees one thousand Two hundred and fifty only ) in case of General Category and ₹ 900/- ( Rupees Nine hundred only ) for SC / ST category drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of ‘The Director, National Institute of Siddha’ payable at Chennai towards application fee. Name and Address of the applicant should be mentioned at the backside of the Demand draft with contact number.
Submission of Application Form
Completed application forms with enclosures may be handed over in person or sent by Registered Post / Courier Service / Speed Post so as to reach to the following address on or before 5:00 PM on October, 2020.
National Institute of Siddha,
Chennai – 600 047,
Tamil Nadu, India.
National Institute of Siddha MD 2020 Hall Ticket
Siddha MD 2017 Hall Tickets Hall tickets will be sent only to eligible candidates. Admission to the entrance examination does not confer on the candidate the right of admission to the course if found ineligible later.
Candidates who do not receive the hall tickets in time may contact the following address :
Selection Committee / Director,
National Institute of Siddha,
Chennai – 600 047.
Two days prior to the date of entrance examination with relevant documentary evidences in support of submitting the application form. Candidates without Hall ticket will not be allowed to write the examination.
National Institute of Siddha MD 2020 Admission Procedure
- National Institute of Siddha MD Admission to the course will be made strictly based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. Total Marks for Entrance Exam is 100.
- Candidates securing 50% or above of the total marks for the General category, Special category ( Locomotory disability ) and the Reserved Category of OBC and 40% or above of the total marks for the reserved categories of SC / ST only will be eligible for counseling for M.D. ( Siddha ) course.
- In case more than one candidate has secured the same total marks the tie shall be resolved on the basis of the following order of priority :
- Seniority in age.
- Percentage of marks obtained in the Final year examinations ( Theory, Oral and Clinical marks ).
- Least number of attempts in passing the final year examination.
- Option and allotment of Branches will be made at the time of counseling to be conducted at National Institute of Siddha, Chennai. Candidates who are absent for counseling will lose their right for admission.
- Branch once opted and allotted to the candidate at the time of counseling will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances.
- The candidates who are selected for admission shall pay a sum of ₹ 17,000/- ( Rupees Seventeen Thousand only ) by way of a Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047, payable at Chennai, at the time of counseling. The amount so paid by the candidate will be adjusted against the other fees payable to the Institute. Physical Fitness Certificate from a Competent authority should be submitted at the time of joining the course. If the candidate fails to join the course after getting allotment order and within the stipulated time the amount paid at the time of counseling will be forfeited.
- The admissions for M.D. ( Siddha ) course will close on the cut off date prescribed by The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University for the academic year 2015 – 16. Unauthorized absence by the selected candidate continuously for one month and above from the date of commencement of the course will be treated as ‘discontinuation of the course’ and the candidate has to give a declaration to this effect at the time of counseling itself.
National Institute of Siddha MD 2020 Important Dates
|1||Date of downloading of MD Siddha application form commences from||August, 2020|
|2||Last date for receipt of filled in National Institute of Siddha application form||October, 2020|
|3||Date of National Institute of Siddha MD Entrance Examination||October, 2020
at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|4||Date of National Institute of Siddha MD Counselling||October, 2020|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.