TN DME PG Application Form 2020
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2020 Application Form
1. Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 PG Applications can only be downloaded from the TN DME Website www.tnhealth.org and www.tn.gov.in and the filled application along with necessary enclosures and 3 self addressed envelopes 23 X 10 cms which should reach on or before 15th October, 2020 sent to the following address :
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
2. Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 PG Application Forms should reach before the last date along with a Demand Draft for ₹ 3000/- towards the cost of application form drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” payable at Chennai.
3. TN DME 2020 PG Applications without the Demand Draft will not be accepted. The name of the candidate and the name of the course ( PG Degree / Diploma / 6 Year M.Ch. ( Neuro – Surgery ) ) should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. SC / SCA and ST candidates who are natives of Tamil Nadu are exempted from payment of the cost of the Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 Medical Application Form.
4. The candidates shall ensure that the completed TN DME 2020 PG Application Form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Selection Committee within the date and time specified. TN DME 2020 Applications received by Speed Post / Courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted.
5. The Selection Committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 PG Application Forms.
Tamil Nadu Government Medical College PG 2020 Hall Ticket
- Eligible candidates who do not received their Hall Tickets can download their Tamil Nadu Government Medical College 2020 PG Hall Tickets from the TN DME Website link : http://184.108.40.206/2020/pg/default.aspx by entering their A.R. Number allotted by the Selection Committee and their Date of Birth.
- Candidates are requested to paste their photograph on the Hall Tickets which is to be attested by a Gazetted Officer. ( The photograph must be an identical copy of the one pasted on the TN DME 2020 PG Application ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.