Sainik School Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam 2021
Applications are invited for admission to CLASS – VI & CLASS – IX through Sainik School Entrance Examination.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam Eligibility 2021
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March, 2021 in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Seats 2021
Reservation of Seats
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats ( In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4 ( 1 ) / SSS / 2016 ) dated 5th July, 2017 ) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern 2021
- Medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi. The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages. But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for class VI and 400 marks for class IX.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Application Form 2021
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Application Forms will be available including one sample question paper from 1st week of August, 2020 to 19th November, 2020 at School Office from 0900 Hrs to 1400 Hrs on any working days at the following cost.
- For Class VI / IX
- For Gen / Def – By Post : ₹ 475/-
- Gen / Def ( at the school counter ) – ₹ 425/-
- For SC / ST – By Post – ₹ 325/-
- For SC / ST ( at the school counter ) – ₹ 275/-
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar application forms can also be downloaded from School website www.sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org in which case, the downloaded application should be accompanied by a DD for ₹ 400/- ( for General / Defence category ) and ₹ 250/- ( for SC / ST ) drawn in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, payable at any Nationalized Bank Bhubaneswar.
- All transactions should be made in the form of Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn in favour of Principal Sainik School Bhubaneswar payable at any Nationalized Bank, Bhubaneswar.
- Last date for receipt of Applications 1st December, 2020.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Selection Procedure 2020
- The written Entrance Examination will be held on 3rd January, 2021
- The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered.
- In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for class IX and Language for class VI.
- In case there is a tie there also the boy younger in age will be selected. Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Important Dates 2021
|1||Sale of Prospectus / Admission Form||20th October, 2020 to 19th November, 2020|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||1st December, 2020|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||03rd January, 2021|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination
and issue of Call Letters
|1st week of February, 2021 .|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||2nd to 3rd week of February, 2021.|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||2nd week of March, 2021 .|
|1||Sale of Prospectus / Admission Form||08th October, 2018 to 26th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||1st December, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||6th January, 2019 ( First Sunday of January )|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination|
and issue of Call Letters
|4th February, 2019 ( Monday )|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||11th February, 2019 to 28th February, 2019|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||11th March, 2019 ( Monday )|
Sainik School Bhubaneswar,
PO : Sainik School, Distt : Khurda ,
Pin – 751005,
Telephone No. : 0674 – 2581643, 0674 – 2581845, 0674 – 2588245, 0674 – 2581644
Website : www.sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.