Sainik School Ghorakhal Entrance Exam 2021
Sainik School Ghorakhal, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2021 – 22.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Eligibility 2021
- Applications are invited as per the given format from boys born between dates given as under for the academic year 2021 – 2022, for appearing in All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination.
- For Class VI : 1st April, 2009 to 31st March, 2011 ( both dates inclusive ).
- For Class IX : 1st April, 2006 to 031st March, 2008 ( both dates inclusive ).
Note : For admission to class IX the boy should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Seat 2021
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- 67% for Domicile of Uttarakhand and 33% for all Other States & Union Territories. Out of total vacancies, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST categories and 25% of the remaining seats in each category for children of Defence service personnel and Ex servicemen.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
The likely number of vacancies in every academic year is 65 for Class VI and 20 for Class IX.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Exam Scheme 2021
- Examination comprises of two papers namely Mathematics & Language and Intelligence Test of V class standard for entry to VI class. The medium of Entrance Examination for class VI will be Hindi or English
- Two papers namely Mathematics & Science and English & Social Studies of VIII class standard for entry to IX class. The medium of Entrance Examination for class IX shall be English only.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration ( Minutes )|
|(b)||General Knowledge ( Science & Social Studies )||25×2||50||30|
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration
( Minutes )
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Application Form
How to Apply
- Online application form can be filled up on school website www.ssghorakhal.org from 20th October, 2020 to 19th November, 2020 and pay the requisite fee through DD.The copy of the same application form along with DD of requisite amount will be required to submit to the school .Please mention name of candidate / father’s name at the reverse of the cash receipt.
- Offline Application Forms can be collected from school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach in the school with original copy of cash receipt by 1st December, 2020. Please mention name of candidate / father’s name at the reverse of the cash receipt.
- Offline application forms can also be obtained from this school by sending DD for ₹ 450/- ( Gen / Def category ) / ₹ 300/-( SC / ST category ). The amount includes the postal charges for sending the application form by Registered Post.
- The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities or incase of your incomplete / wrong address.
|Registration Fee||Online Application Fee||Offline Application Forms|
|For Gen / Def / Ex Def Category||₹400/-||₹400/-|
|For SC / ST Category||₹250/-||₹250/-|
|Mode of payment||Online||DD of requisite amount in favour of Principal Sainik School Ghorakhal payable at SBI Bhowali ( Code No. 01352 ) along with copy of application form.|
|Offline||On cash payment of ₹400/- or ₹250/- as applicable from school counter from 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs on all working days.|
- Candidates submitting offline application has to use only original application form. Photo copy or Form downloaded from internet will NOT be accepted.
- Children applying for admission in Class IX must be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
- No Courier Service is available for this school. School will not be responsible for any postal delay or courier service.
- Medium of examination for Class VI will be in English & Hindi. The medium of examination for Class IX will be in English only and students are required to answer in English only.
- For any information related to admission process please call at 05942 – 220051 or visit www.ssghorakhal.org.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Scholarships
- Limited number of scholarships are granted by the Govt of Uttarakhand to the cadets of Uttarakhand domicile. Scholarships are granted by the Government of Uttarakhand for the students of Uttarakhand domicile, based on Parent’s Income & Merit. Boys who are admitted against the 25% quota reserved for children of Defence service personnel / Ex – Servicemen including those of Uttarakhand domicile are eligible for a limited number of scholarships granted by Ministry of Defence. However, diet subsidy is provided for all Uttarakhand domicile boys including Defence Category children. In addition, all the boys admitted except the Day Scholars ( Staff Children ) are provided with some financial assistance by Ministry of Defence. Continuation of Scholarship once granted is subject to income / rank of parents, discipline and academic performance of cadets.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Selection procedure
- The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for class IX and Language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the boy younger in age will be selected. Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Examination Centres
- Delhi – Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh – Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura – Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe – Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal – Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa – Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli – Sainik School, Balachadi
- Meghalaya & Sikkim – Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana – Sainik Scho
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Important Dates
|1||Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form||20th October, 2020 to 19th November, 2020.|
|3||Last date for receipt of application||18th December, 2020|
|4||Date of Entrance Exam||7th February, 2021.|
|5||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||2nd week of February, 2021.|
|6||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||2nd to 3rd week of February, 2021.|
|7||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list.||2nd week of March, 2021.|
Sainik School Ghorakhal,
PO : Ghorakhal,
Uttarakhand – 263 156.
Telephone No. : 05942 – 220051,
Mobile No. : 9411107817,
Website : www.ssghorakhal.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.