2014 CCS Research Fellowship in Stellenbosch University
Centre for Chinese Studies offers Phandulwazi nge China Research Scholarship for African students at Stellenbosch University Africa ( 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : East Asian Languages and Civilizations. Transforming the Frontier : Land, Commerce, and Chinese Colonization in Inner Mongolia, 1700 – 191
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of California.
Scholarship can be taken at : South Africa.
Eligibility for CCS Research Fellowship 2014 :
- Be a citizen of an African state. be in residence from 1st August, 2014 through 31st July, 2015;
- complete a research project or revise a doctoral dissertation in the field of Chinese Studies, which will result in a publishable manuscript; and
- participate in regular colloquia and seminar programs at the Center. Recipients of the award must have completed their degree by the commencement date of the fellowship.
- Applicants must be within five years of completing the Ph.D. The Center for Chinese Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship may be combined with other sources of funding.
CCS Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes ( Africa ), Centre for Chinese Studies Research Scholarship is available for International Stuents.
CCS Research Scholarship Description :
- Phandulwazi nge China ( Xhosa for Understanding China ) Stellenbosch University Scholarships offer opportunities for African Researchers to spend research time at the Centre for Chinese Studies ( CCS ) in order to advance mutual learning and a better exchange on interpretations of Political, Economic or Environmental impact of Chinese engagement in Africa.
CCS Research Scholarship Application Form 2014
Doctoral students and scholars holding the Ph.D. should apply directly to the Center for Chinese Studies. The Center requires one copy each of the following.
- A curriculum vita with a list of publications
- A research proposal of no longer than two pages, double – spaced
- An English – language writing sample ( such as a partial dissertation chapter ) no longer than 20 pages, double – spaced ( no off prints )
- Letters of support from two individuals knowledgeable about the work of the applicant and the applicant’s project. These letters should be sent directly to the Center by the recommenders by mail or email.
- The dissertation table of contents.
CCS Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 27th January, 2014.
Contact Address :
Center for Chinese Studies
Attn : Postdoctoral Committee
2223 Fulton Street,
University of California, Berkeley
CA 94720 – 2328
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.