2011 CSIR Scholarships in Postdoctoral Program
Postdoctoral Researcher in Active Vision to Imbue Autonomous Systems, CSIR South Africa.
Study Subject ( s ) : Computational, Biomedical or Electrical Engineering.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Council for Scientific and Industrial Research.
Scholarship can be taken at : South Africa.
CSIR Postdoctoral Scholarships Eligibility 2011 :
A Doctoral degree in Computational, Biomedical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in data analysis and manipulation.
- Experience in intelligent autonomous systems.
- Experience in computer programming with languages such as Python, C++, Java and Matlab.
- Experience in confocal microscopy would be advantageous.
- Experience of a biological discipline such as molecular or cell biology would also be advantageous.
- A keen interest in our research themes.
- Must have a true commitment to learn, explore, innovate, work and develop new skills.
- A strong wish to share and synergise expertise with members of the group.
- Be a team player and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
CSIR Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, CSIR Postdoctoral Scholarships Available for International Students.
CSIR Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- The Gene Expression and Biophysics group at CSIR Synthetic Biology ERA in collaboration with the Mobile Intelligence Autonomous Systems ( MIAS ) ERA is looking for a highly motivated person with experience in image – processing, pattern – recognition and compiling intelligent autonomous programs.
- We offer a Postdoctoral Researcher position in this multi – disciplinary group and the possibility to work at both the CSIR in South Africa and our collaborative network with state of the art laboratories, microscopy hardware and data analysis resources like the Blue Gene cluster.
- This collaboration is interested in developing novel approaches using confocal microscopy to obtain images of live cells. The overall project is to establish an imaging system that can interrogate and autonomously identify regions of interest within an image.
CSIR Postdoctoral Scholarships Application Form 2011 :
- CSIR Postdoctoral Scholarships should be applied by Online.
CSIR Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline : 30th November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.