L’Oréal-UNESCO Regional Fellowships 2011, Africa
Fellowships for Women in Science in Sub – Saharan Africa
Fellowship program for women in the field of science, engineering and technology for doctoral studies
Study Subject : Science, Engineering and Technology
Employer : Loreal-UNESCO
Level : PhD
L’Oreal UNESCO Fellowship Description :
For the first time in 2009 the For Women in Science Programme is launching of the L’Oréal – UNESCO Regional fellowships “For Women in Science” in Sub – Saharan Africa to assist women scientists in Sub – Saharan to realize important scientific research in all fields of science, engineering and technology.
The L’Oreal UNESCO Fellowship is open to all women citizens and permanent residents from Sub – Saharan African countries.
L’Oreal UNESCO Fellowships will be awarded to women scientists in Sub – Saharan African to realize important scientific research in all fields of science, engineering and technology.
- L’Oreal UNESCO Fellowships will be awarded for PhD research projects that will result in a Doctorate degree.
- The research is to be conducted in any country in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Fellowships up to the maximum value of US$20,000 will be awarded.
- The age limits for the candidate is 40 years
- The selected beneficiaries will be awarded their fellowships at a public ceremony.
L’Oreal UNESCO Fellowship Application Deadline : 31st December 2010.
Further fellowship information and application : http://www.uonbi.ac.ke/announcements/Loreal_UNESCO_Announcements_2011.pdf
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.