The Stella & Paul Loewenstein Postgraduate Medical Research Scholarship 2011, South Africa
Scholarships for Masters & Doctoral study in 2011
Applications are invited for Loewenstein Postgraduate Medical Research Scholarship 2011
Postgraduate Medical Research Scholarship Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be below the age of 30 years as at the date of commencement of your course.
- Applicants must be South African citizens
Documents to be Submitted with this Application :
Please note that the following documents must be submitted with this application form.
Failure to do so will result in the application being disqualified.
1. Confirmation from the Registrar of the relevant University that the applicant has been admitted as a candidate for the postgraduate degree course and that the title and scope of the dissertation or thesis has been approved (if the application is pending, such confirmation must be provided before any funds will be paid).
2. A brief outline of the research to be undertaken with the aid of the scholarship.
3. Original endorsement of the research signed by the Supervisor or the Head of the relevant University Department.
Applications must be returned to the following address by no later than 29 October 2010 :
The Trustees of The Second Stella and Paul Lowenstein Charitable and Educational Trust,
c/o Investec Private Trust Limited,
P O Box 1826,
Cape Town 8000.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.