TUT – CSIR Joint Master’s Scholarship, Africa
Scholarship for South African citizens
Study Subject : Science, Engineering and Technology
Employer : TUT – CSIR
Level : Master’s
Master’s Scholarship Description :
If you are currently registered or intend to register for Master’s degree in the faculties of Science, ICT and Engineering and the Built Environment, you are hereby invited to apply for the 2011 TUT – CSIR joint Master’s Scholarship programme valued at R60,000 per annum.
TUT – CSIR Master’s Scholarship Eligibility :
- Only South African Citizens should apply.
- The applicants must have obtained an aggregate of at least 65 (at least 60% from designated groups (i.e. Africans, Indians, Coloureds) for their B – Tech degrees.
- The applicants must have obtained their previous qualification in the minimum prescribed period. Applicants for this scholarship should be willing to register for Doctoral degree upon completion of their M – Tech studies.
- Applicants who already hold a qualification at the same level as the application are not eligible to apply
- TUT – CSIR Scholarship holders will be expected to register for their Master’s degrees at TUT
- Applicants must ensure that their research falls within one of the TUT – CSIR joint research areas.
Scholarship Application Deadline : 27th October 2010.
For further scholarship information and application visit : http://www.uct.ac.za/usr/pgfo/notices/appstud/TUT-CSIR%20joint%20masters.pdf
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.