2012 UCT Africa Fellowship in University of Cape Town
Fox International Fellowship opportunity for Masters and PhD at University of Cape Town South Africa ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Economics, Political Science, Law, Environmental Policy, Business and Finance, Global Health Management, Contemporary History.
Course Level : Masters and PhD.
Scholarship Provider : University of Cape Town.
Scholarship can be taken at : United States.
Eligibility for UCT Masters & PhD Fellowship 2012 :
- Must be registered at the University of Cape Town for the period ( 2012 ) and ( 2013 ) for a Masters or Doctoral program Demonstrated commitment to serious research and a potential for leadership.
- Main objective of the program is to identify and help foster potential “citizen ambassadors” who will participate in guiding the world toward a more peaceful order, thus we are funding both the proposal and the “person”.
- Competition is open to University of Cape Town Graduate and Professional students, Graduating Graduate Students and Graduating Seniors conducting research ( i.e. those at Master or PhD level ) in Economics, Political Science, International Relations, Law, Global Health, Business and Finance, Management, Environmental Policy or Contemporary History, with preference for topics of contemporary, applied, Institutional relevance to issues of war and peace, Economic growth or stagnation.
- Candidates may come from different disciplines and departments as long as their project focuses on a blend of one of these fields.
- Students wishing to study at Yale must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- Students from Non – English speaking countries and Institutions, where courses are not taught in English, are required to submit their TOEFL or IELTS scores ( For UCT students this is not necessary ).
- **Please note that University of Cape Town Masters and PhD Scholarship applications from International students proposing research projects in their country of origin are not eligible ( i.e. US citizens are not eligible to apply for a Fellowship at Yale ).
- We prefer to receive University of Cape Town Masters and PhD Fellowship applications from students who have not spent a significant amount of time in the US previously.
UCT Masters & PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Cape Town Masters and PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
UCT Masters & PhD Scholarship Description :
- Masters & PhD Scholarship is a prestigious two – way International Exchange program between the University of Cape Town and Yale University supporting outstanding students with demonstrated leadership potential from the worlds finest Educational Institutions to spend an academic year at Yale University pursuing independent research.
UCT Masters & PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Cape Town Masters and PhD Scholarship should be applied by an Email.
UCT Masters & PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 10th February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.