Alfa Fellowship ProgramScholarships »
Alfa Scholarships Program
Alfa Fellowship Program: High – level professional program placing 10 qualified Americans per year in work assignments at leading organizations in Russia in the fields of business, economics, journalism, law, and public policy. Key goals are expanding networks of American / Russian professionals and advancing US / Russian relations.
Alfa Scholarships Eligibility Requirements
Candidates for the Cultural Vistas Fellowship must meet the following requirements:
- U.S. citizens enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at a four-year accredited U.S. college or university
- Sophomore or junior academic status at the time of application; preferred minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ages 18-30
- No formal prior work or study abroad experiences
- Prior knowledge of language of host country
- This is applicable in Germany and Argentina only
Strong preference will be given to students historically underrepresented in international exchange. This includes, but is not limited to Pell Grant recipients; veterans; first-generation college students; STEM majors; members of minority communities within the United States; and non-traditional students.
Receiving the Award
- Payment of $1,750 for tuition will be made from Alabama Farmers Federation’s Foundation to Auburn Payment of $1,750 for tuition will be made from Alabama Farmers Federation’s Foundation to Auburn University or Alabama A&M Foundations. The student’s university will officially apply credit to student’s tuition account.
- Student and parents/guardians will be invited to an event formally recognizing scholarship winners.
- Scholarships are not automatically renewed each year, even if the student continues to meet all requirements. Applications must be submitted each year. Students applying for scholarship renewal may complete a separate “renewal application.
The Alfa Foundation will award 100 $1,000 scholarships for students attending Alabama colleges, universities and technical schools.
Alfa Scholarships Application Information
The Cultural Vistas Fellowship application must be submitted online no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on January 5, and any supporting documents not submitted online or via email must arrive in hard copy by the same date.
Alfa Scholarships Date
- Completed application must be received by the 05th Januray, 2017
CDS International, Inc,
Alfa Fellowship Program,
440 Park Avenue South,
2nd Fl New York,
New York – 10016,
Telephone: (212) 497 – 3510,
Fax: (212) 497 – 3535,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.