CBS Undergraduate Scholarships in Curtin Business School
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
Student type : Future Students
Faculty : Curtin Business School
Course type : Undergraduate
Gender : Non-gender specific
Nationality : International students
Scholarship base : Merit Based
Maximum number awarded : 5
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester) :
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Eligible courses :
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
CBS Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility 2016 :
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for a Curtin Business School Innovation Scholarship :
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2016
CBS Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- Curtin Business School Innovation Scholarship is part of Curtin University commitment to Innovation and excellence in teaching and research for the benefit of our students and the wider community.
- Curtin University is renowned for producing Innovation and academic excellence that ultimately benefits the wider community.
- Students applying for the Curtin Business School Innovation Scholarship are required to show insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
CBS Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form 2016 :
- Application form and guide available to download on the website when scholarship is open for application.
CBS Undergraduate Scholarship Dates 2016 :
- Applications open : 02nd August, 2015
- Applications close : 20th November, 2015
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways :
1. In Person :
Building 101, Level 1
2. Post :
Building 101, Level 1
GPO Box U1987
PERTH WA 6845
3. Fax :
Fax Number : +61 8 9266 3279
Please attach a front cover page containing
1. Student Name
2. Student ID
3. Number of pages faxed
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.