Curtin University Scholarship 2013
Study Subject ( s ) : Subjects are Architecture / Planning / Built Environment Engineering.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate Research level.
Scholarship Provider : Curtin University
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for Curtin University Scholarship 2013 :
Students must be :
- Undertaking study in the field of Built Environment or Engineering
- Studying full-time, part-time or externally
- Undertaking research which forms a component of a program / course
Curtin University Scholarship Open for International Students :
- New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International students, Australian Permanent Resident and Australian Citizen can apply for this scholarship.
Curtin University Scholarship Description 2013 :
- The scholarship has been established to encourage undergraduate and postgraduate research in the field of building regulations in Australia. The scholarship is available for students undertaking study in the field of Built Environment or Engineering at an educational institution. Applicants may be studying full – time, part – time or externally and there are no residency / citizenship requirements.
Curtin University Scholarship Application 2013 :
- The mode of applying for Curtin University Scholarship is online.
Curtin University Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 :
- Curtin University Scholarship Applications accepted at any time.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.