Dr John Woolcott Scholarship for Australian Students, Edith Cowan University
The Dr John Woolcott Scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and financial need to an undergraduate student in either the Bachelor of Health Sciences or Bachelor of Science – Nursing, Midwifery or Paramedical Science. The scholarship offers payments of $1,250 per semester ( pro-rata for part time ) for the duration of your course.
The funds supporting this scholarship were developed in the 1970′s to provide students in the area of health science who were experiencing financial difficulties with assistance towards their studies.
The scholarship will normally be valid for the second and third year of the course, subject to the recipient maintaining a semester average of 70% or more.
Dr John Woolcott Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship you must :
- be an Australian citizen, or an Australian permanent resident;
- be able to demonstrate academic merit – a current course average of at least 70%;
- be under financial hardship;
- have completed at least one semester of full-time study ( 60 credit points ) in one of the following courses:
- ECU Bachelor of Health Science – All Majors;
- ECU Bachelor of Science ( Nursing );
- ECU Bachelor of Science ( Nursing ) and Bachelor Of Science Midwifery ( Double degree ); or
- Bachelor of Science ( Paramedical Science ).
- not have already completed a bachelor degree at ECU or any other university; and
- have maintained an academic status of good standing at the end of each semester ( as defined in the ECU handbook )
Dr John Woolcott Scholarship Selection Criteria
Selection will be based on demonstrated academic merit and financial hardship
Dr John Woolcott Scholarship How to apply
Dr John Woolcott Scholarship Important dates
- Dr John Woolcott Scholarship Opes on : 16th January, 2017
- Dr John Woolcott Scholarship Closes on : 27th February, 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.