JMC Academy Scholarships 2012
JMC Academy offers Undergraduate Scholarships for Australian Citizens and Residents, Australia 2012
Study Subject ( s ) : Audio engineering and Sound Production, Film and television Production, 3d Animation, Game design, contemporary music and Performance and entertainment business management
Course Level : Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider : JMC Academy
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for JMC UG Scholarship :
To be considered for this highly competitive scholarship :
- you may be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- you will need to have an AtAr or equivalent examination score of 65.00 or above or oP of 16 or below, with supporting evidence of relevant work experience or portfolio of sample work.
- you must have completed an Australian year 12.
- you must attend a scholarship application interview at your local Jmc Academy campus. A performance based audition will also be necessary for those students wishing to apply for the contemporary music and Performance Scholarship.
- you must satisfy the prerequisite studies for your nominated course.
- you must not have undertaken any previous study at tertiary level excluding tAFe and extension studies undertaken as part of a year 12 program.
- continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic performance with maintenance of at least a credit average. to be considered for this high profile scholarship award, the applicant must display :
- demonstrated willingness and ability to undertake full time study
- demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the creative industries.
- A willingness to advocate the merits and services of the Jmc Academy to the public at large as outlined in the Jmc Academy’s Ambassador Programme information. ( this program will be discussed during the interview ).
- maturity and common sense.
- clear and engaging personal presentation skills.
JMC Academy Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, JMC Academy Scholarship is not available for International students.
JMC Academy Scholarship Description :
To ensure passionate prospective students have every opportunity to enhance their technical ability and pursue their talent to the highest possible level, JMC Academy offers a total of 18 scholarships each academic year ( 6 in Sydney, 6 in Melbourne and 6 in Brisbane ). JMC Academy’s scholarships cover the tuition fees for the first year of study in one of the JMC Academy’s six Bachelor Degree courses. This first year is also commensurate with a one year complete Diploma course.
Objective of Scholarship :
To ensure passionate prospective students have every opportunity to enhance their technical ability and pursue their talent to the highest possible level, JMC Academy offers a total of 18 scholarships each academic year.
- Number of awards offered : The Jmc Academy is offering six ( 6 ) undergraduate scholarships for the 2013 Academic year.
- Tenure of award : Unknown
- Value : Tuition fees to the value of two full academic trimesters
- Notification : 4th January, 2013.
JMC Academy Scholarship Selection Criteria :
- Selection is based on a combination of academic merit as demonstrated by an AtAr score of 65.00 or oP of 16 or below, or equivalent, and an interview with the JmcAcademy’s Head or representative of the department nominated for study and a Jmc Academy management member.
- Applications for contemporary music and Performance Scholarships will also require a performance based audition in conjunction with the interview.
- Further details are outlined in the application form. Selection is based on interview performance and a weighted score on the quality of sample work shown and / or demonstrated work experience in a field directly related to the chosen course of study.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.