Postdoctoral Fellowship in Leukaemia Foundation
Leukaemia Foundation funded Postdoctoral Fellowship for Australian and New Zealand citizens for Research at Australia .
Study Subject ( s ) : Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancers.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Leukaemia Foundation.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Leukaemia Foundation Fellowships
- Candidates must have been awarded their PhD no more than three years prior to the closing date for Leukaemia Foundation Scholarship applications or else their PhD must be awarded.
Leukaemia Foundation Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, Leukaemia Foundation Postdoctoral Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Leukaemia Foundation Scholarship Description
- Leukaemia Foundation is the only National not for profit foundation dedicated to the care and cure of patients and families living with Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Myeloma and related blood disorders.
- Through its National Research Program the Foundation seeks to foster innovative research into the Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment of these Cancers and the care of patients and families.
- Leukaemia Foundation Fellowship program includes grants for research projects, in addition to Postdoctoral Scholarships and Fellowships to foster the career of talented young Scientists and Doctors.
Leukaemia Foundation Scholarship Application Form
- Leukaemia Foundation Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied by Online and Post.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.