2012 Postdoctoral Fellowship in Macquarie University
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Ultrafast and CW Raman Lasers in Department of Physics and Astronomy at Macquarie University Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Ultrafast and CW Raman lasers.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Department of Physics and Astronomy Macquarie University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for University of Macquarie Postdoctoral Fellowship 2012 :
- A PhD ( or submitted ) in Physics or relevant discipline such as Opto – Electronics, Optical Engineering or equivalent academic experience / accreditation and standing.
- An excellent academic track record.
- Demonstrated aptitude for conducting experimental optics research.
- Ability to present research results at scientific meetings and to publish in peer – reviewed scientific literature.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
Macquarie University Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Macquarie University Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Macquarie Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- A postdoctoral researcher is sought to investigate, design and build ultrafast and CW Raman lasers, and push this new platform to its limits.
- The ideal applicant will have experience in one or more areas of non – linear optics, CW and ultrafast lasers and numerical modelling.
- Successful candidate will have a creative and dynamic approach to research, and have a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Postdoctoral position will likely include opportunity to spend short periods with our UK collaborators.
Macquarie University Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Macquarie University Postdoctoral Scholarships should be applied by an Online.
University of Macquarie Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 11th March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.