Accounting and Finance Honours Scholarships at Monash University in Australia, 2014
Monash University is offering up to two honors scholarships in the field of accounting or finance. Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce ( Honours ) degree majoring in accounting or finance at a Monash campus in Australia. Australian or New Zealand and International students can apply for these scholarships. The Scholarship covers approximately $6000 per year, paid for one year only.
Study Subject(s) : Scholarships are provided in the field of Commerce ( Honours ) degree majoring in accounting or finance at a Monash campus in Australia.
Course Level : Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor of Commerce ( Honors ) degree level at a Monash campus in Australia.
Scholarship Provider : Monash University
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for Monash University Accounting and Finance Honours Scholarship 2014 :
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, International student.
- Commencing full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce ( Honors ) degree majoring in accounting or finance at a Monash campus in Australia.
Monash University Scholarship Open for International Students : Australian or New Zealand and International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Monash University Honours Scholarship Description : Monash University is offering up to two accounting and finance honors scholarships will be offered in 2014. Total offer is of $6000 per year, paid for one year only. Australian or New Zealand and International Students can apply for these scholarships. Applicants must commence full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce ( honours ) degree majoring in accounting or finance at a Monash campus in Australia.
Number of Award(s) : Upto two scholarships will be offered in 2014.
Monash University Duration of Award(s) 2014 : Scholarships are offered for one year only.
What does it cover? : Total offer is of $6000 per year, paid for one year only.
Selection Criteria for Monash University Honours Scholarships 2014 :
- Based on academic achievement in accounting or finance units during the final two years of your degree and any prizes awarded to you for academic achievement.
- Final selection will be by a panel interview.
How to Apply for Monash University Accounting & Finance Honours Scholarships 2014 :
- Domestic Applicants ( VTAC ) :
If you’re an Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa and applied for your Monash course through the Victorian Tertiary Admission Centre ( VTAC ), you’ll be automatically considered for excellence ( merit ) scholarships on the VTAC applicant merit scholarships list. If you have experienced disadvantage and applied for equity or excellence and equity scholarships through VTAC separately to your course application, you will also be considered for these scholarships. You will be considered for a range of equity or merit and equity scholarships.
- Domestic direct course applicants ( Non-VTAC ) :
Applications are now open for 2014. In order to apply for a Monash Scholarship, you will need to have received and accepted a course offer to study at Monash. You will also need your Authcate username and password in order to complete the application.
- International Applicants
If you’re an international student and apply direct with Monash to through an agent you’ll automatically be considered for the :
- Business and Economics International Pathway Scholarship
- Business and Economics International China Scholarship
- Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Science International Merit Scholarship
A separate application form must be submitted for the following scholarships :
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship
- International Australian Year 12 and IB applicants : If you are an international student studying Australian Year 12 or IB, you were automatically assessed for scholarships when you submitted a course application through VTAC.
- International Honours Applicants : To be considered for an honours scholarship you must apply directly to Monash once you have received a course offer and a valid authcate username and password.
- All Applicants
Monash University Scholarship Offers 2014 : Scholarship offers will be finalised in March. Current Monash students will be notified in April if their application has been unsuccessful. Notification will be sent via email to your student email account.
Deferring a Monash University Scholarship 2014 : Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.
- Research Degree Applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research.
Monash University Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : Contact Employer
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.