Postgraduate Infant Mental Health Scholarships 2013
Western Australian Mental Health Commission offers Infant Mental Health Scholarships for Postgraduate Program in the field of Infant Mental Health in Australia.
- Study Subject ( s ) : The scholarship is provided to learn Infant Mental Health.
- Course Level : This scholarship is for pursing Postgraduate level.
- Scholarship Provider : Western Australian Mental Health Commission.
- Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Infant Mental Health Scholarship 2013 Eligibility
- Clinicians working in non – government organizations, rural and remote locations and clinicians working directly with infants and their families focusing on infant mental health.
- Clinicians and service providers working in other related environments are also encouraged to apply.
Infant Australia Scholarship 2013 Open for International Students
- The students of Australia can apply for the Postgraduate Infant Mental Health Scholarship 2013.
Infant Mental Health PG Scholarship 2013 Description
- Infant Mental Health Scholarship aim to provide financial assistance to clinicians to complete postgraduate level university studies; training courses; and workshops in infant mental health to enforce and embed new learning and practice.
Infant PG Scholarship Selection Criteria 2013
- Infant PG scholarship selection will be based on information provided in the application forms and will be decided by a selection panel.
Infant Mental Health Scholarship 2013 Application Form
- Postgraduate Infant Mental Health Scholarships 2013 should be applied by post.
Infant PG Scholarship 2013 Application Deadline
- Do submit your Postgraduate Infant Mental Health Scholarship applications till 5 pm on 23rd November 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.