2012 RIRDC Postgraduates Scholarships
RIRDC awards postgraduate scholarships to foster research training Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Subject taught at university.
Course Level : PhD, Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
RIRDC Eligibility for Postgraduates Scholarships 2012 :
- RIRDC Scholarships are tenable for up to 3 years study at an Australian University ( PhD 3 years, Masters degree 2 years ). Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation Scholarships are open to Australian citizens and permanent residents holding an honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline. RIRDC Scholarships Applications from mature age students with experience in rural industry are invited.
RIRDC PG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, RIRDC Postgraduates Scholarships not Available for International Students.
RIRDC PG Scholarship Description :
- The continued tenure of a RIRDC scholarship will be subject to the student being accepted to the following year of the course each year. When the Corporation deems a student’s progress to be unsatisfactory, they shall be asked to submit evidence why the scholarship should not be terminated.
- Holders of RIRDC Scholarship will be paid a living allowance up to $26,000 RIRDC may contribute towards further costs associated with the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation scholarship. Such requests will be made in writing to the RIRDC Scholarships Coordinator and are subject to approval by RIRDC.
RIRDC PG Scholarships Application Form 2011 :
- Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation PG Scholarships should be applied by Post.
RIRDC PG Scholarship Application Deadline : 11th November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.