Southern Cross University – SCU Scholarships 2018
Undergraduate scholarships in Hotel Management for Australian citizens or permanent residents at Southern Cross University, Australia 2018
Study Subject ( s ) : Business in Hotel Management
Course Level : Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider : Southern Cross University
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for SCU UG Scholarship
- Up to 4 scholarships are offered to the value of $5000 each.
- This scholarship is offered to new students who are studying the Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management degree at The Hotel School Sydney, and be enrolling in a minimum of three units per session or undertaking a total of 6 – 8 units for the entire academic year.
- Applicants for The Hotel School Sydney New Student Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- Applying to commence your first year of study in 2018
- Not intending to defer your first year of study in 2018
SCU Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, SCU Scholarship is not available for International Students.
SCU Scholarship Description
- This scholarship is offered to continuing students, commencing their second or third year of study in the Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management degree at The Hotel School Sydney, and who are enrolling in a minimum of three units per session or undertaking a total of 6 – 8 units for the entire academic year.
- Applicants for The Hotel School Sydney Continuing Student Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents. Selection is based on
- Academic achievement of a credit average GPA in their previous years of study in the Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management degree ( completion of between 6 and 8 units ).
- Applicants who can demonstrate a history of leadership and involvement at THSS, or in their broader community; and.
- Submit a short academic ( researched ) essay ( maximum of 1000 words ) on one of the topics listed.
SCU Scholarship Application Form
You will need to fill Your personal contact details
- Your Southern Cross University course preferences
- Some ideas about your future plans; any community/school based activities; any personal achievements or obstacles overcome; as well as some thoughts about studying at Southern Cross.
It is advised to also have on hand either your UAC Application number, QTAC Application number or Southern Cross University Student ID number.The application takes between 10–20 minutes, with some paragraph responses required.
Most undergraduate domestic applicants will only need to apply online once and will be considered for all donor funded scholarships that they are eligible for.If you exit without completing you will have 24 hours to finalise your submission provided that your web browser is still open on this page. All submissions must be finalised on or before the applicable closing dates.Complete your scholarship application by 30th November, 2017 for Session 1
SCU Scholarship Selection criteria
Applicants for the Southern Cross Scholars program must be commencing study in any undergraduate program at either the Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast or Lismore campus or online. Selection will be based on
- Student must be a commencing student (Future student) of Southern Cross University in 2018.
- Full-time enrolment in a Southern Cross University course in 2018.
- Quality of the 200-word response to the proposition – “Why I would make a great Southern Cross University Ambassador?”
- Evidence of a high standard of academic achievement to date.
SCU Scholarship Application Deadline
Applications open on 1st September, 2017 – closing for Session 1 2018 on 30th November, 2017.The scholarship offering dates will be from 15th December, 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.