Sydney Institute Scholarship Program 2011, Australia
Sydney Institute Scholarship Program for Australian Women
Study Subject : Any
Employer : Sydney Institute
Level : Diploma
Sydney Institute has established a scholarship program to provide students from varied backgrounds with financial assistance so they can focus more effectively on their studies.
Sydney Institute Scholarships are targeted towards prospective students who face significant financial barriers to study. Most scholarships are in Diploma courses and are offered over one or two years.
Sydney Institute Scholarship recipients will have their course fees and some course – related expenses covered.
Selection Criteria for Sydney Institute Scholarship
Applicants must meet the course and scholarship selection criteria plus complete the scholarship application by including :
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Evidence of requiring financial support and / or from a background of educational disadvantage
- Personal statement addressing why the applicant believes they should be the recipient of a Scholarship
- Feedback provided from nominated referees
- Outcome of scheduled interview – if required.
Sydney Institute Scholarships are only available for Australian citizens or people with permanent resident status in Australia.
Scholarship Application Deadline : 10th December 2010.
For further scholarship information and application please visit : http://www.sit.nsw.edu.au/images/dbimage.php?Image=3028&Table=sydney&DataSourse=sydney
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.