2012 Research Fellowship in University of Melbourne
Research Fellowship in Optimization for Supply Chain Management at Department of Computing and Information Systems Melbourne School of Engineering, University of Melbourne Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Supply Chain Optimization.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : ARC.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Melbourne University Research Fellowship 2012 :
- A PhD in Computer Science or closely related discipline.
- Experience with computational approaches to supply chain optimization problems and technologies.
- Solid software Engineering and program skills.
- Demonstrated capability for innovative research.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
University of Melbourne Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Melbourne Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Melbourne University Research Scholarship Description :
- Successful candidate will conduct leading edge research and development in the area of optimization for mine scheduling.
- Work is part of an Australian Research Council funded project, “Making the Pilbara Blend, Agile Mine Scheduling through Contingent Planning”.
- As part of the team, working with Professor Peter Stuckey and Associate Professor Adrian Pearce, you would be involved in discovering more agile contingent planning techniques for solving new classes of scheduling and planning problems.
- Overarching responsibility of this position will be the development of optimization techniques for synthesizing more robust plans for short term production scheduling of iron ore in distributed, multi – mine pit settings.
University of Melbourne Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Melbourne Research Scholarships should be applied by Online.
Melbourne University Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 8th July, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.