UNSW Research Scholarship 2013
University of New South Wales offers International Research Candidate Scholarships Australia ( 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of New South Wales.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility UNSW Research Scholarship 2013 :
- UNSW offers the following scholarships to International Research candidates of exceptional research potential to undertake a higher degree by research :
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship ( IPRS )
- University International Postgraduate Award ( UIPA )
- Tuition Fee Scholarship ( TFS ) + A Faculty Research Stipend
- Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS)*.
- Note : only one University of New South Wales Scholarship application is required for the International Research Scholarships, applicants will be considered for all Australia Scholarships for which they are eligible.
UNSW Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of New South Wales Research Scholarship is available for International Students.
UNSW Research Scholarship Description :
- University of New South Wales Research Tuition Fee Scholarships are available for PhD, Masters by Research and Master of Philosophy ( in selected disciplines depending on Faculty research areas ).
- University of New South Wales Research Scholarship is only available to candidates who are sponsored by their home country with a living allowance / stipend with a minimum value of $10, 000 per annum.
UNSW Research Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- University of New South Wales Research Scholarship should be applied by Online.
UNSW Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 :
- University of New South Wales Research Scholarship applications open for 2nd July, 2012.
- University of New South Wales Research Scholarship applications closed on 31st August, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.