University of New South Wales – UNSW Scholarship 2013
University of New South Wales offers AGSM MBA AGA Scholarship for Postgraduate Students, Australia 2013
Study Subject ( s ) : Business administration
Course Level : Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider : University of New South Wales
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for UNSW Scholarship PG Course :
- Applicant must gain acceptance into the AGSM MBA full-time program at the Australian School of Business.
- An applicant must not be in receipt of tuition funding, or any other form of financial support connected with study, from another company or organisation.
- Applicants may be required to demonstrate their status as a Partner of the AGA.
- Applicants for the Scholarship must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents ( including NZ citizens ).
UNSW Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, UNSW Scholarship is not available International Students.
UNSW Scholarship Description :
- AGA is the Alumni Association for graduates of the Australian Defence Force Academy ( ADFA ) , Australia’s tri-service military university in Canberra.
- An AGA Partner is an Official graduate ( defined below ) of ADFA who has paid the life-time membership fee.
- Official graduate definition : An Officer Cadet or Midshipman is recognised as officially graduating from ADFA when they receive a degree from the UNSW, and have marched on the graduation parade ( or have been eligible to march on the December graduation parade as a member of the graduating class ) defining the successful culmination of their academic military studies.
- Official Graduates are recognised with a numbered certificate issued by ADFA.
UNSW Scholarship Application Form :
- UNSW Scholarship should be applied by Online
UNSW Scholarship Application Deadline : 26th October, 2012
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.