2012 Research Fellowship in Queensland University
Research Fellowship in the field of virology / Immunobiology at The University of Queensland Australia ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Clinical Medical Virology.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Queensland Health.
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia.
Eligibility for Queensland University Research Fellowship 2012 :
- An opportunity has arisen for an established researcher to establish a new research group in an area related to childhood Virology.
- Applicants will have a background in Virology / Immunobiology ( eg. Molecular Biology, Immunology, Microbiology, Pathogenesis or Epidemiology ).
- Hold a PhD in an appropriate field and have at least five years Postdoctoral experience and is likely to hold independent competitively awarded research funding.
University of Queensland Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Queensland Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Queensland University Research Scholarship Description :
- The Sir Albert Sakzewski Virus Research Centre ( SASVRC ) is a Queensland Health supported research centre of the Childrens Health Services, incorporating the University of Queensland Clinical Medical Virology Centre ( CMVC ) of the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences, Faculty of Science.
University of Queensland Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Queensland Research Scholarships should be applied by Online.
Queensland University Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 6th April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.