University of Technology Sydney – UTS Scholarships 2013
University of Technology Sydney offer Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships for domestic and international students, Australia 2013
Study Subject ( s ) : Law
Course Level : PhD
Scholarship Provider : University of Technology Sydney
Scholarship can be taken at : Australia
Eligibility for UTS PhD Scholarship :
- The scholarships are open to domestic and international students.
- It is expected that scholarship holders will be full – time students, but the scholarship may be awarded to part – time students in specified circumstances.
- An applicant must have completed a Masters Degree by research or a Bachelor Degree with first class honours, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment
- An applicant must have been accepted to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy degree by the Law Faculty prior to being ranked for the Scholarship and commence the degree program in the year in which the Scholarship commences.
- Where applicants do not meet the eligibility requirements, Faculty may make a determination, in consultation with the University Graduate School that the applicant has demonstrated an equivalent level of attainment.
- In determining an equivalent level of academic attainment, the University may consider previous study, relevant work experience, research publications, referees’ reports and other research experience.
UTS PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, UTS PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
UTS PhD Scholarship Description :
- The Faculty of Law offers the Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral ( QBLD ) scholarships for commencing Doctor of Philosophy students to promote and reward quality research within the faculty.
- A Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship will enable you to undertake your PhD in a faculty which has a dynamic and vibrant research culture and to work with nationally and internationally recognised academic supervisors. Law has an expanding research degree program.
- Research students commencing in 2012 will be supported by the UTS Framework for Doctoral Education with its focus on researcher support and development.
- The Faculty is committed to building an active and supportive research student community, which is also integrated into the Faculty research community.
UTS PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- To be considered for the Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship, applicants must have submitted an application for admission to a Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) in the Faculty of Law at UTS.
- In addition to your course application, please complete the online Scholarship Application Form.
- This form can also be used for applicants who wish to be considered for a Doctoral Teaching Fellowship position.
UTS PhD Scholarship Application Deadline : 26th October, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.