Study Subject : Science
Employer : e8
Level : Masters
The purpose of the e8 scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
The e8 considers an outstanding student to be one
- who graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- who is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- who has a history of community involvement
- who is committed to sustainable energy
- who is committed to return and contribute to her / his home country
Who is eligible for e8 Scholarship ?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must
- plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients effective as of 2006
How can I apply for e8 Scholarship ?
Information and the application form can be obtained online by clicking on this link to the Application Forms page.
Scholarship Application Deadline for e8 Scholarship : March 11, 2011
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.