2012 ETS Masters Scholarship in École de Technologie Supérieure
Scholarship for Masters Students in the field of Aerospace Engineering at École de Technologie Supérieure ( ETS ) Canada ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Aerospace Engineering.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : École De Technologie Supérieure.
Scholarship can be taken at : Canada.
Eligibility for ETS Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- BS in Aerospace Engineering with a keen interest in conceptual aircraft design.
- The student must have a good understanding of Aerodynamics, Structures, Propulsion and Performance.
- Knowledge of MDO techniques would be of benefit.
ETS Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, École De Technologie Supérieure Masters Scholarship is not available for International Students.
École De Technologie Supérieure Masters Scholarship Description :
- Objective : Conceptual sizing of unconventional aircraft configurations for Bombardiers Environmentally Focused Aircraft ( EFA ) Strategic Technology project.
- Description : Masters project involves the use of Multi Disciplinary Optimization ( MDO ) software tools to produce aircraft conceptual designs.
- These tools will be developed to enable prediction of Mass and Aerodynamic Properties for unconventional aircraft configurations.
- The student will have to generate, validate and apply optimization schemes, which combine several existing stand-alone École De Technologie Supérieure Masters Scholarships applications ( Geometry Generation, Mass Prediction, Load Prediction, Aerodynamic Prediction, etc ) in an MDO setup.
- École De Technologie Supérieure aim is to minimize the Environmental impact of the aircraft while meeting specified range and payload requirements.
ETS Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- École De Technologie Supérieure Masters should be applied by an Email.
ETS Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : Contact Employer.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.