Universite de Montreal Doctoral Scholarships
Study Subject : Information Technology, Life Sciences,Biomedical and Public Health, New Materials and Nanotechnology Energy and Environment, Food and Land Resources, Humanities and Applied Social Sciences, Agriculture, Manufacture Space Study, Business and Management.
Employer : Universite de Montreal and China Scholarship Council.
Level : PhD.
The Doctoral Scholarship Program is offered to excellent candidates who will undertake studies at the UdeM. Universite de Montreal in partnership with targeted Chinese Universities and the China Scholarship Council invites Chinese students registered at one of the following thirteen institutions to apply for the Scholarship :
- Beijing Normal University
- China University of Political Sciences
- Fudan University
- Nankai University
- Peking University
- Shandong University
- Sichuan University
- Tianjin University
- Tongji University
- Tsinghua University
- Wuhan University
- Xiamen University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Admission and Scholarship Requirements
- Be citizens or permanent residents of China and accept to return to China after obtaining their Ph.D. degree at the UdeM;
- Have excellent marks in previous studies;
- Have received a degree deemed equivalent to the master’s from the UdeM;
- Present an outline for a research project: explaining the project as precisely as possible in order to verify if a research director is available as early as possible;
- Agree to be directed by a member of the faculty, who will direct their research and guide them in their choice of courses and work (the choice of research whenever circumstances justify it);
- Have a sufficient knowledge of the French language (applicants whose native language is not French or whose previous studies were not completed in French may be required to take a test designed to assess their knowledge of French. Test results are not eliminatory, barring exceptions);
Universite de Montreal Doctoral Scholarship Application Deadline : 5th January 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.