Cargill Global ScholarshipScholarships »
Cargill Global Scholarship 2013
Cargill funded the Cargill Global Scholarships Program for Brazil, China, India, Russia and the USA countries. The scholarship is available in food, agriculture and risk management. At least 10 students from each country will be selected. The selected students will receive awards up to US$2,500 per year for three years. Students must be undergraduate first or second year university student. Scholarships will be awarded to talented, high performing students pursuing science, technology, engineering, math and business related studies. Send complete application online. The deadline for each country may vary.
Study Subject ( s ) : The scholarship is provided in food, agriculture and risk management.
Course Level : Cargill Global Scholars are high performing undergraduate first or second year university students.
Scholarship Provider : Cargill.
Scholarship can be taken at : Brazil, China, India, Russia and the USA.
Eligibility for Cargill Global Scholarship 2013 :
Applicants to the Cargill Global Scholars program must :
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of Brazil, China, India, Russia or the United States.
- Attend a partner university in the country of citizenship or permanent legal residency
- Be a first or second year university student
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential
Preference will be given to applicants who :
- Demonstrate financial need
- Specialize in fields of study that are identified as preferred fields (see each country’s guidelines)
- Are from a disadvantaged or underrepresented group within their country.
Cargill Global Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries :
- The Cargill Global Scholars Program includes the following countries : Brazil, China, India, Russia and the United States.
Cargill Global Scholarship Description 2013 :
- The Cargill Global Scholars Program is a distinctive scholarship opportunity that not only provides financial support, but offers leadership development opportunities through seminars, networking events, and a one-on-one mentoring program. These enrichment activities have been designed to help foster and enhance the Cargill Global Scholars’ leadership potential and critical thinking skills, and equip them with the tools necessary for becoming global leaders and decisions makers.
Selection Criteria for Cargill Global Scholarship 2013 :
- Scholarships will be awarded to talented, high performing university students who demonstrate exemplary academic achievement and leadership potential and study in a field relevant to Cargill’s world of food, agriculture and risk management.
Cargill Global Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- The mode of applying Cargill Global Scholarship is online.
Cargill Global Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 :
- The Cargill Global Scholarship application closing date for India – 15th March, 2013.
- Cargill Global Scholarships Application must be submitted for US and Russians Students by – 31st March, 2013.
- Cargill Global Scholarships Application must be submitted for Chinese Students by – 6th May, 2013. For Brazil : 15th April, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.