2013 Postdoctoral Fellowship in CAS TWAS
TWAS – CAS Postdoctoral Fellowships in natural sciences are tenable for a minimum period of six months to a maximum period of twelve months at the research institutions of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Eligible CAS institutions : More than 80 CAS institutes in China participate in this Fellowship programme.
CAS will provide a standard monthly allowance which should be used to cover living costs, such as accommodation, food and health insurance. Only emergency medical aid will be available, if necessary. The monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency.
The language of instruction is English. Postdoctoral Fellowship for Developing Countries Students in the field of the Natural Sciences China ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Natural Sciences.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : TWAS CAS.
Scholarship can be taken at : China.
Eligibility for CAS TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2013
Applicants for these Fellowships must meet the following criteria :
- be a maximum age of 40 years on 31 December of the application year.
- be nationals of a developing country ( other than China )
- must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in China or any developed country
- hold a PhD degree in a field of the natural sciences; be accepted at a CAS – listed institution participating in the scheme and provide an official acceptance letter from the host institution to this effect.
- provide evidence of proficiency in English or Chinese.
TWAS CAS Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, TWAS CAS Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
TWAS CAS Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- For Young Scientists from Developing Countries ( other than China ) who wish to pursue Postdoctoral Research in China though the Chinese Academy of Sciences ( CAS ), Beijing, China.
CAS TWAS Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2013
- Applicants should submit the acceptance letter from a CAS institution to CAS and TWAS when applying or by the deadline at the latest.
- Without preliminary acceptance, the application will not be considered for selection.
- Reference letters : Referees must send signed letters as attachments via e-mail directly to TWAS and CAS The subject line must contain : CAS / PDoc / candidate’s surname. Alternatively, letters should be sent by post in sealed envelopes.
- Applicants to the TWAS – CAS Postdoctoral Fellowship Program should send their application to TWAS and CAS.
- TWAS CAS Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied by Post and Online.
TWAS CAS Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 : 31st August, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.