2012 Research Scholarships in DTU Fotonik
Technical University of Denmark offers Research Position in the area of Biophotonics Denmark ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Innovative Biophotonics.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : DTU Fotonik.
Scholarship can be taken at : Denmark.
Eligibility for DTU Fotonik Research Scholarships 2012 :
- Candidates should have a PhD degree or equivalent as well as academic qualifications equivalent to those obtained by holding a position as Researcher or Assistant Professor.
- Didactic / Pedagogic training have in depth knowledge about fabrication procedures and use of optical biosensors in polymer materials and to design the entire fabrication process ready for mass production.
- Have in depth knowledge about optical simulations, Materials Science and Chemistry.
- Experience with optical biosensing within basic research, drug discovery and or clinical chemistry and research.
DTU Fotonik Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Technical University of Denmark Fotonik Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
DTU Fotonik Research Scholarship Description :
- Focus of the Research and Innovation at DTU Fotonik is all aspects of light and Material interactions from ultrafast communication to optical materials.
- In the area of Biophotonics Technical University of Denmark Fotonik wishes to employ an innovative Senior Researcher.
- Research position is for three years with a starting date as soon as possible.
DTU Fotonik Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Technical University of Denmark Fotonik Research Scholarships should be applied by Online.
DTU Fotonik Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 3rd April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.