2012 PhD Scholarships in IT University of Copenhagen
Doctoral Positions in Information Technology at IT University of Copenhagen Denmark ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Information Technology.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : University of Copenhagen.
Scholarship can be taken at : Denmark.
Eligibility for IT Copenhagen University PhD Scholarships 2012 :
- 3 Year Program : A Masters degree equivalent to three years of Bachelor level studies plus two years of Master level studies.
- 4 Year Program : A Bachelor degree plus one year of Master level studies.
University of Copenhagen PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Copenhagen PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
IT Copenhagen University PhD Scholarship Description :
- Successful applicants will be employed and enrolled at the IT University for a period of three or four years.
- Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations ( AC ).
- For information about research groups looking for PhD students.
University of Copenhagen PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Copenhagen PhD Scholarship should be applied by Online.
IT Copenhagen University PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 16th April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.