2012 PhD Scholarships in Catholic University of Paris
Catholic University of Paris offers International Doctoral Scholarship in Theology, Philosophy and Canon Law France ( 2012 / 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Theology, Philosophy and Canon Law.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Catholic University of Paris.
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for University of Paris Catholic PhD Scholarships 2012 :
- Candidate must be under 40 years.
- Do not be French.
- According to the faculty where he wants to register, obtaining less than 3 years, a Master of Search or license canonical, with the first mention existing.
- Have a specific culture, interesting to the faculty where he will prepare his thesis.
- Possess a level of French to participate in research activities and possible to write a doctoral thesis in English.
- Being able to get a visa for stays of doctoral studies in France.
- Composition of the Catholic University of Paris PhD Scholarship application ( to be provided in 8 copies ).
Catholic University of Paris PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Catholic University of Paris PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Paris Catholic PhD Scholarship Description :
- The standard thesis preparation is three years.
- A written agreement between the thesis supervisor and the candidate determines the research activities during the period of the doctoral program.
- Catholic University of Paris PhD Scholarship amount is ₹ 16,000 Euros per year including annual tuition fees.
- Catholic University of Paris PhD agreement may be renewed twice.
Catholic University of Paris PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Catholic University of Paris PhD Scholarship should be applied by Post.
University of Paris Catholic PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 31st March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.