2012 IBRO Postdoctoral Fellowship in International Brain Research Organization
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in the field of Neuroscience at International Brain Research Organization France ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Neuroscience.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : IBRO – International Brain Research Organization.
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for IBRO Postdoctoral Fellowship 2012 :
- Priority is given to those who, after completion of the Postdoctoral Fellowship, are willing to return to their home countries, bringing with them new knowledge and skills to advance neuroscience in their regions.
IBRO Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes ( US / Canada Region Excluded ), International Brain Research Organization Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
IBRO Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- International Brain Research Organization Postdoctoral Fellowships Program aims to foster Neuroscience Research, especially in less well – funded countries by providing support to high quality Neuroscientists from diverse Geographic and Scientific areas ( US / Canada Region excluded ) who wish to broaden the scope of their training in Neuroscience by working Abroad in Good Laboratories.
- International Brain Research Organization Research Fellowships, which include the John G.Nicholls and Rita Levi – Montalcini Fellowships, support Postdoctoral training to applicants under the age of 45 for up to one year.
- The funding for a 12 – month, Non – Renewable International Brain Research Organization Postdoctoral Fellowship is ₹ 35,000 euros.
- John G.Nicholls International Brain Research Organization Postdoctoral Fellowship was created in honour of Dr.John G.Nicholls the founding Director from ( 1994 ) to ( 2002 ) of the IBRO Visiting Lecture Team Program ( VLTP ).
- RLM Fellowship was created in honor of Professor Rita Levi – Montalcini ( RLM ), winner of the ( 1986 ) Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for her discovery of the nerve growth factor.
IBRO Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- International Brain Research Organization Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied by Online.
IBRO Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.