Kenza Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships in Arts and History 2011, France
Scholarships for those who are less than 28-year old citizen of France
Study Subject : Arts and Science
Employer : Kenza Foundation – Institute of France
Level : Undergraduate and Graduate
Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
The Kenza Foundation is supporting every year the studies abroad of several students in Arts and History of Art from three prestigious universities in Paris.
Kenza Foundation Scholarship for each student is up to €10,000 for the academic year 2011 / 2012, depending on the country where the student wishes to study.
The foundation plans to support four students for the academic year 2011 / 2012; one of these students will be awarded a specific European scholarship funded in conjunction with Hippocrene Foundation.
In order to be eligible, you have to meet the following criteria :
- You are a less than 28-year old citizen or a legal permanent resident or nationals of France as of 1st January 2011
- You are studying in 2010 – 2011 mainly in one of the four following institutions: Ecole du Louvre, University Paris IV, Paris III and Paris I Sorbonne (History of Art), Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts de Paris
- You are an undergraduate or graduate students enrolling for the first-time outside France for full-time graduate or undergraduate studies. PhD students, post-doctorate students and more generally students who receive a stipend from their university to study, are off-limits;
Criteria are the following :
- Your ambition and objectives;
- Excellence of your education results;
- Your financial status.
There is no restriction regarding the country or the university applied for by the student, though the quality of the studies considered, whether teaching is in a language other than French and students’ ambition will be appreciated by the jury to assess the excellence of the application.
Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th December 2010.
For further scholarship information and application visit : http://www.fondationkenza.org/en/bourses.php
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.