2014 Research Fellowship in University of Sorbonne
CELSA the Graduate School of Journalism and Communications of the Sorbonne University offers Graduate Fellowship in France ( 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by Sorbonne University.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Institute for Advanced Study ‐ ; Paris.
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for University of Sorbonne Research Fellowship 2014 :
- Candidate must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Successful candidates will be able to communicate in French in addition to being adept at using Computer Software and Hardware for innovative pedagogical Sorbonne University Research Scholarship applications.
- An advanced University degree, some teaching experience and specific research experience would also be assets.
Sorbonne University Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Sorbonne University Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
University of Sorbonne Research Scholarship Description :
- CELSA the Graduate School of Journalism and Communications of the Sorbonne University, seeks an articulate and experienced native – English – speaking researcher to play a key role in curricular development and teaching in association with its languages department and degree programs.
- Graduate Fellowship position will be composed of 10 – 12 hours of work per week during the ( 2014 – 2015 ) academic year. Coursework will be based on a combination of teaching ( classroom and tutorial settings ) and research on innovative forms of pedagogy, including case – study writing to further the Sorbonne University Fellows professional development.
- Sorbonne University Fellows will also present their research plans and results to the academic community at least once during the year – long Fellowship.
- The monthly stipend for the Sorbonne University Research Fellowship position is €1,256.12 ( after taxes ) for the 12 – month period based on a Contract de Lecteur in the French National Education System.
Sorbonne University Research Scholarship Application Form 2014 :
- All candidates wishing to apply should send a CV, a letter describing the research to be pursued while a fellow and how scholarship will be furthered at CELSA and with its research group ( GRIPIC ), two samples of their scholarship, course syllabi and teaching evaluations (if available) and two letters of reference to the University.
- All inquiries and applications should be directed by email email@example.com or by post to : Mr. Kyle Schneider,Graduate School of Journalism & Communications ( CELSA ) – Université Paris – Sorbonne, 77, rue de Villiers, 92523 Neuilly – sur – Seine Cedex, France.
- Applications must be received before 31st January, 2014. All applicants will be contacted during the month of March 2014. CELSA’s policy is to employ the best qualified personnel, while providing equal opportunity for the advancement of employees and not to discriminate against any person because of any condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justified.
- All applications are dealt with fairly and properly in line with our policies and procedures. Applicants from CELSA’s international partner institutions will be given first priority for the post. However, all those interested are encouraged to apply.
University of Sorbonne Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 31st January, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.