University of Bonn ZEF Doctoral Scholarship 2012
The Center for Development Research offers a Doctoral scholarship in Modeling the availability of surface and groundwater resources in inland valleys under the influence of and climate and land use changes’ at University of Bonn in Germany, 2012.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Modeling the availability of surface and groundwater resources in inland valleys under the influence of and climate and land use changes.
- Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing PhD degree.
- Scholarship Provider : Center for Development Research ( ZEF ), University of Bonn.
- Scholarship can be taken at : Germany.
ZEF Doctoral Scholarship 2012 Eligibility
- Master or Diploma degree in Hydrology, Geography, Agriculture, Geodesy or a related field.
- Profound knowledge on hydrological processes and modeling.
- Experience on establishing and operating hydrological monitoring networks ( discharge, groundwater level, soil moisture ) and analyzing the data.
- Ability to work self reliant and as a team player.
- Willingness to closely cooperate with colleagues from other work packages of WASCAL and with local stakeholders ( inter and trans disciplinary approaches )
- Good knowledge of English ( knowledge of French is of advantage )
- Expertise in handling Geographical information Systems and Remote Sensing approaches and climate change scenarios or the readiness to develop the respective skills.
- Work experience in developing countries, particularly in West Africa, is of advantage.
Bonn University ZEF Scholarship 2012 Open for International Students
- The students of Germany can apply for the Bonn University ZEF Doctoral scholarship.
University of Bone ZEF Doctoral Scholarship 2012 Description
Climate change is one of the most severe challenges to West Africa in the 21st century. The region is facing an urgent need to develop effective adaptation ( and mitigation ) measures. To tackle this challenge, the West African Science Service Center on Climate Change and Adapted Land Use ( WASCAL ) was designed. WASCAL is a large scale research focused program to enhance the resilience of human and environmental systems to climate change. The scholarship is a part of WASCAL.
Bonn University ZEF Doctoral Scholarship 2012 Application Form
- University of Bonn ZEF Doctoral scholarship 2012 should be applied by electronically.
ZEF Doctoral Scholarship 2012 Application Deadline
- Do submit your Bonn University ZEF Doctoral Scholarship applications till 20th November, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.