Institute of Molecular Biology PhD Fellowships 2013
Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation funds PhD Fellowships in Epigentics, Molecular Biology and Gene Regulation at Institute of Molecular Biology gGmbH ( IMB ) in Germany 2013.
- Study Subject ( s ) : The scholarship is provided to learn Epigentics, Molecular Biology and Gene Regulation.
- Course Level : This scholarship is for pursuing PhD level.
- Scholarship Provider : Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation.
- Scholarship can be taken at : Students will get their studies in Germany.
- Tenure of award : It is applicable to three years ( with the possibility for extension ).
- Value : All our PhD students receive generous fully funded fellowships.
IBM PhD Scholarship 2013 Eligibility
- As IMB is an international institution the first criterion for eligibility is that you are able to communicate in English, which is our working language.
- Secondly, you should have prior experience in a research environment and have, or be about to complete, a Masters or equivalent degree.
IMB PhD Scholarship 2013 Open for International Students
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
IMB PhD Program Scholarship 2013 Description
Our International PhD Program ( IPP ) is the place to be if you want to conduct cutting – edge research in epigenetics, developmental biology, DNA repair & the interfaces between these fields. Projects focus on e.g. neurobiology, stem cells, systems biology, ageing & disease. The IPP has a multinational team of students working in an open, lively atmosphere. An advanced training programme teaches you state – of – the – art techniques in bioinformatics, genomics, proteomics, microscopy & cytometry as well as transferrable skills, e.g. scientific writing, presenting & managing. A range of scientific events encourages collaboration between groups & allows for multidisciplinary research projects. The IPP is located on the vibrant campus of Mainz University, which has students from ~130 nations, and is funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation.
Note : Shortlisted students will be invited to Mainz for interviews from 7th April, 2013 – 9th April 2013.
Institute of Molecular Biology Application Form for PhD Scholarship 2013
- IMB PhD Scholarship mode of applying is online.
- Institute of Molecular Biology PhD Scholarship Application Deadline : till 13th January, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.