2012 Internship Scholarship in Freiburg University
Internship Program in the field of Law at the University of Freiburg Germany ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Law.
Course Level : Internship.
Scholarship Provider : DAAD.
Scholarship can be taken at : Germany.
Eligibility for Freiburg University Internship Scholarship 2012 :
- University of Freiburg Internship Scholarship program is open to outstanding candidates in their second and third year of legal studies in a program in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom.
- German Language skills are not a prerequisite but preferred.
- A proven interest in the German legal system is helpful.
University of Freiburg Internship Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Freiburg Internship Scholarship is available for International Students.
Freiburg University Internship Scholarship Description :
- Summer Law School ( 2012 ) offers the unique opportunity to receive intensive legal training at one of the most prestigious Law Schools in Germany, the University of Freiburg.
- Following a one week seminar, Fellows will spend about three weeks as an intern at a German Law firm or other legal Institution with an International focus.
- Summer Law School placements provide students with the unique opportunity to work in an International firm or organization to learn about the daily life of a lawyer, consultant or judge and to gain confidence in an International Environment.
- Last but not least the Internships are a source of mutual cultural and professional enrichment for both the interns and their hosts.
University of Freiburg Internship Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Freiburg Internship Scholarship should be applied by Post.
Freiburg University Internship Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 15th January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.